The star cosmetic brushes are made with soft synthetic bristles, are perfect for the application of powders to crate a natural looking. It comes in a three brushes; Blush Brush, Powder Brush and Blending Brush.
- Blush Brush – It is designed to lightly apply pigment to the apples of your cheeks, giving you a flushed, rosy tinge.
- Powder Brush – It’s meant to ever-so-lightly “set” your liquid/cream foundations or buff and blend out powder foundations.
- Blending Brush – These brushes are known for their tapered shape and soft, fluffy bristles to help you really blend, blend, and blend without scratching the hell out of your lids.
HOW TO USE:
- Dip your brush into the blush, tap off the access, and lightly swipe it onto your cheeks.
- Apply from the bottoms of your ears to the top corner of your mouth, with most of the pigment focusing on the apple of your cheek.
- Use the fluffy bristles to pick up a fine layer of loose powder.
- Dust it over your T-zone and under your eyes.
- Swipe the fluffy bristles into the crease of your lids with a windshield-wiper motion to diffuse your eye shadow, and swirl it around the edges of your eyes when blending multiple shades on top of one another.