A versatile makeup sponge that can be used for practically anything in your makeup bag such as foundations, bb cream and concealer.
- It really helps a face go from ‘made-up’ to ‘flawless skin’.
- Using a sponge to apply powder is one of the best ways to ensure your makeup is locked and loaded, since it allows you to set smaller areas—like under the eyes.
- It’s also specially designed to not absorb product, which means you don’t have to worry about wasting any foundation.
- Helps to seamlessly blend makeup.
HOW TO USE:
Follow our 3-step process: wet, squeeze, and bounce.
- Before each use, run it under your faucet until it’s fully soaked. You’ll notice that your Beauty blender will almost double in size. This is supposed to happen. The foam material in the blender absorbs the water instead of absorbing your product–leaving more of it on your skin without getting soaked up by your sponge.
- Once your Beauty blender is fully saturated, it’s time to squeeze it out. The goal is to apply your makeup with a damp blender, so you’ll want to wring out all of the excess water. Your Beauty blender should then be at the ideal size and dampness to start dipping into your product.
- Bounce powder or liquid foundation, bb cream, or concealer across your skin for a flawless finish. Pro tip: we don’t recommend dragging the blender across your face.
To avoid build up of dirt and grime, it’s best to wash your blender after each use.