- Welcome to the club of makeup sponge lovers, Odbo Super Soft Sponge Club, a club that gathers sponges with all functions ready for use. Egg puffs are soft and firm enough. After soaking in water, they will expand. Helps the makeup to be juicy, firm, long lasting, closely attached to the skin. meanwhile The egg puff doesn’t eat the makeup as well,
the pink egg puff, Flat Bottom model, cut-tip sponge. Apply makeup in wide areas such as the forehead, under the eyes and cheeks. The cut angle is perfect for blending the contour. and cover up the scars The sponge does not contain latex, so it is gentle and does not hurt the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Follow our 3-step process: wet, squeeze, and bounce.WET
- Before each use, run it under your faucet until it’s fully soaked. You’ll notice that your Beauty blender will almost double in size. This is supposed to happen. The foam material in the blender absorbs the water instead of absorbing your product–leaving more of it on your skin without getting soaked up by your sponge.
- Once your Beauty blender is fully saturated, it’s time to squeeze it out. The goal is to apply your makeup with a damp blender, so you’ll want to wring out all of the excess water. Your Beauty blender should then be at the ideal size and dampness to start dipping into your product.
- Bounce powder or liquid foundation, bb cream, or concealer across your skin for a flawless finish. Pro tip: we don’t recommend dragging the blender across your face.