Renu MultiPlus Lubricating and Rewetting Drops are lubricating eye drops that hydrate contact lenses and prevent the formation of deposits for increased wear comfort.
- Can be used with any type of soft contact lens (hydrogel or silicone-hydrogel).
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a few drops directly to your eyes when you feel the dry eye.
- Leave your head on your back.
- Put a finger from one hand on the edge of the lower eyelid and pull it down slightly, and with the other hand hold the solution bottle upside down and let a drop of solution in the vial drop inside the eyelid.
- Then close the eye (without blinking) and press lightly with a finger on the area where the eyelid meets the nose. Hold on for a few moments.
- Before reopening your eye, remove the surplus solution near your eyes with a tissue.
- If you use several types of eye drops wait 5-10 minutes between applications.
- Do not touch the dropper tip of the solution bottle by any surface.
- Keep the solution bottle closed to avoid contamination of the solution.
- Do not let other people use your solution and do not use eye drops from other people.
- If unpleasant manifestations occur during the use of eye drops, immediately imitate the doctor who prescribed it to you.
- Remove your contact lenses if your eye drops are not designed to be compatible with them.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGING INFORMATION:
- 1 piece Renu Lubricating Rewetting Drops
- Weight – 8ml