RENU LUBRICATING REWETTING DROPS
An eye lubricating and Rewetting Drops that hydrate contact lenses and prevent the formation of deposits for increased wear comfort.
Renu MultiPlus Lubricating and Rewetting Drops are lubricating eye drops that hydrate contact lenses and prevent the formation of deposits for increased wear comfort.
- Can be used with any type of soft contact lens (hydrogel or silicone-hydrogel).
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a few drops directly to your eyes when you feel the dry eye.
- Leave your head on your back.
- Put a finger from one hand on the edge of the lower eyelid and pull it down slightly, and with the other hand hold the solution bottle upside down and let a drop of solution in the vial drop inside the eyelid.
- Then close the eye (without blinking) and press lightly with a finger on the area where the eyelid meets the nose. Hold on for a few moments.
- Before reopening your eye, remove the surplus solution near your eyes with a tissue.
- If you use several types of eye drops wait 5-10 minutes between applications.
- Do not touch the dropper tip of the solution bottle by any surface.
- Keep the solution bottle closed to avoid contamination of the solution.
- Do not let other people use your solution and do not use eye drops from other people.
- If unpleasant manifestations occur during the use of eye drops, immediately imitate the doctor who prescribed it to you.
- Remove your contact lenses if your eye drops are not designed to be compatible with them.
ADDITIONAL PACKAGING INFORMATION:
- 1 piece Renu Lubricating Rewetting Drops
- Weight – 8ml
|Dimensions||4.1 × 2.9 × 7.7 cm|