A virgin coconut oil comes from fruit component of coconuts, and is extracted without the use of chemicals or other foreign agents. Can be use for hair, body, face and even for cooking.
- Stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles.
- Promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as insect bites, lice and dandruff.
- Moisturizes dry hair.
- Adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
- Increases hydration.
- Keeping skin supple and hydrated.
- Reduces skin inflammation.
HOW TO USE:
- As a hair mask: Rub coconut oil through your hair and let it sit for a few hours (or even overnight) before washing it out.
- As a pre-wash hair protector: Rub coconut oil through your hair before you wash it.
- As a scalp treatment: Before bed, massage a small amount of coconut oil into your scalp.
STEPS FOR USING COCONUT OIL OVERNIGHT
- Liquefy 1 tablespoon of coconut oil by rubbing it gently between your hands. The liquefied oil will have a silky, light texture.
- Smooth onto your face and neck. You can also use coconut oil on your chest and on other dry areas of your body.
- Gently remove any thick residue with a soft tissue. Don’t use cotton balls, as they will stick to the oil on your face.
- Leave a light layer of coconut oil on your skin overnight.
- Avoid getting coconut oil into your eyes, as it may make your vision blurry temporarily.
- If you’re pinched for time, coconut oil can also do double duty as a makeup remover prior to using as a night cream. Simply follow these same steps twice. Use once to gently remove makeup and once to leave a light coating on your skin.