GARNIER VITAMIN C SHOT MASK
A powerful Vit. C and separate dry tissue mask. Effectively brightens complexion and gives radiant and glow.
Out of stock
Discover the first ‘DIY’ mix-it-yourself shot mask, by Garnier. In one section is a hydrating formula, enriched with vitamin C*, and separately in the other section is an ultra-absorbent, dry algae tissue mask, waiting to be infused. Mix it when you want! Once mixed, the tissue is instantly transformed into a soft gel with a bouncy cushion texture that perfectly fits to the face to replump the skin with moisture. It leaves the skin looking brighter and skin complexion looking more even.
- Skin looks energized.
- Intensely hydrated skin .
- Skin looks brighter.
HOW TO USE:
- Fold sachet inwards according to arrow and dotted lines.
- Fold again according to arrow.
- Push the liquid until the seal opens, following the “mix it” arrow.
- Push all the liquid towards the tissue mask. Make sure it is fully soaked.
- Open sachet and apply mask on clean face.
- After 15 minutes, remove mask and massage any excess liquid or remove with a cotton pad.
- Recommended to use 3x a week.
|Dimensions||16.2 × 0.2 × 16.2 cm|